1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

REL ST set up guide

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by clived, Dec 23, 2002.

1. clived

clived

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    As you may have seen in my other post, I've currently got a REL Strata III on loan. Unfortunately, the shop has lost the instructions....

I do have the generic setting up guide that can be found on the REL site, but I could really do with a short guide to what the controls do exactly, rather than my best guesses - the mode switch, what the letters and numbers on the filter knob represents, if I should be using the +12dB input and reduce the amp output or not (I'm currently assuming "not").

Of course, in anyone had a scanned copy of the instructions, that would be ideal!

Thanks, Clive

2. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    I'm only around for an hour than away this week but if you PM me your email address I will email you a copy in Word format.

3. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    I'm not sure that the manual that I emailed you had details of the mode selector switch.

1 Line input in phase
    2 LFE input in phase
    3 Line input out of phase
    4 LFE input out of phase

The letters and numbers combine to set crossover frequencies .

I have my amp set to output less that 80Hz to the sub and have the sub setting on D4 (83Hz)