Question Rel Q200E Sub

iang27

Novice Member
I am busy setting up my new Denon Avr 4500 and I wasn’t sure what settings to use on my Rel Q200 sub.

There are two lo level inputs ( 0 and -12db ) am using the 0 connection on the sub to Subwoofer 1 on the receiver , switch set to LFE, phase 0.

There are three control knobs,
Lo Level
Hi Level
Rolloff.

What should these be set to before running Audyssey ?

Will the Hi level only be applicable if I was using the Hi level Neutrick cable so Is it the Lo control that I use and where do I set both of them ?

What about Rolloff, it’s from 26Hz to 106Hz or does this not function when using the Lo level input ?

Thanks for any advice

403EB438-8AB3-42F4-B409-2F328FCC4219.jpeg

Jase

Distinguished Member
Been a while since I had mine (18 years!) but if I remember correctly you want to use Mode 2 which is LFE at 0° Phase. Set the Lo Level volume/gain to around a third or halfway. Rolloff at it's highest setting as I'm not sure if it affects all inputs. The 0db Lo Level Input should be sufficient.

Edit. With regards to Rolloff I think that gets bypassed when using Mode 2 anyway. As I said, been a while since I had mine.

Hi Level adjustment is only for when you use the Neutrik connector.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom