1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rel crossover help needed

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by big ric, Oct 23, 2004.

1. big ric

big ric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    At the moment i own a rel stadium 1 sub but next week i am getting a rel stadium 3 i want to use them together for music the problem i have at the moment is setting the crossovers i know the 3 as a 12dB/octave cutoff but i dont know what the 1 has i have asked rel and i am still waitng for a answer can anybody help
    Thanx
    Big Ric

2. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright
    AVForums Founder Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,609
  3. Cmoth

Cmoth

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    the sound characteristics of the Stadium 1 and 3 will be so different , so i strongly suggest you dont try what you are suggesting! - I have owned a stadium 1, storm and a stentor over the years - the 3 will wipe the floor with your current one. I agree, get a 2nd hand stentor instead if you can afford it , it will sound much better, or just stick with the Stadium 3 for music - possibly stick the stadium 1 on point 1 channel if you really want to use it.

4. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,239
    Yes, I agree, I have a Stentor 3 and it is in a completely differetn class to the Stadium. It would be well worth selling your Stadium 1 and using the funds to get the Stentor 3.