REL 2nd hand prices

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by steve998, Mar 22, 2006.

1. steve998

steve998

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    How much would a second hand REL Q150 mk2 cost second hand and in good condition.

I have one already and just facied trying out stacking 2 together. I am aware that they do not represent good value for money new but for some reason i just like the Q150! :)

£200 - £250?

2. TarPot

TarPot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +317
    I know it is in no way representative of value. But I got mine off ebay for £190 delivered. It didn't include original packaging. But had all the cables and was in mint condition.
    Maybe of some help to you.

3. steve998

steve998

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for replying

That sounds like a good price!!

I spent half that on getting 2 granite slabs cut for my existing sub! :)

How do you find yours? they seem to get a bit of a pasting on this forum (havent tried many other subs so maybe justified)

I find it surprisingly good with music (on depth) but movies could do with a bit more oooomph (Just moved into a bigger house with a bigger lounge and at -15 on my amp its struggling a bit!)

4. TarPot

TarPot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +317
    I really like it. But I have nothing to compare it to. My friend has a 100e and that's very good and another friend has a Paradigm 1000, which seems to be a box with a light on!!
    I too was surprised how much depth it had for music and it seems to have enough push for movies.
    I think I'd have done well to get anything better for my money. But could well be wrong.