• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Regional TV

richiej

Established Member
Does anyone know if there is any way to get regional TV on Virgin for a region where you aren't?

I'm a customer of both Sky and Virgin for phone/TV/BB, but am just switching my TV back to Virgin. I'm now used to watching BBC2 Wales and S4C on a Friday or Saturday between September and May (Welshmen around the country will know why :laugh: ).

Have I lost these now I'm going back with Virgin? :facepalm:

mike7

Distinguished Member
Regional BBC programmes are available in my menu, but not ITV ones.

PS: Just checked Scotland/N Ireland and Wales BBC1 on the menu. Sorry no BBC2 variations or S4C. However this may vary in some parts of the country.

Last edited:

richiej

Established Member
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I get BBC1 Wales, but it's BBC2 and S4C that I'm really after.

No way that a call to Virgin, and my box can be sent different data or anything? CS I'm sure will be useless in understanding what I'm after. Maybe I should try retentions, they always seem to know what they are talking about :laugh:

mike7

Distinguished Member
Hope you find what you are looking for but taking the existing channel list from the Virgin Media as a guide SC4 and BBC2 variations are not indicated.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom