Regional Settings dilemma

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by pantages, Sep 28, 2004.

1. pantages

pantages

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +61
    I have raised this previously and thought I had cracked the problem, but it is till happening and driving me crazy! I recently had to do a full system restore after which I noticed the date in MSMoney was set US style, mm/dd/yyyy. As I live in England it is important I should record my accounts in UK style, dd/mm/yyy. I chaged the setting in Regional Settings but every time I came out of that the date reset to US style. I then discovered that after resetting the date to UK style, if I went to the first tab in Regional Settings, that is 'Regional Settings' and highlighted 'English (United Kingdom)' followed by 'Apply' then the setting remained changed - but only for that session. After shutting down my pc I found that next time I booted up the setting had changed back to the US style!! I tried reloading MSMoney but it has made no difference. Can anyone shed light on how to resolve this please?

2. pantages

pantages

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +61
    bump........