• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Region Locked PC Software?

gm583

Standard Member
Hi all, this is my 1st post here, and hopefully not my last.. But i have a question or two

Im currently out in Canada for a few months to live and work, and i was woundering weather any PC Software or games i buy out here would work on my UK laptop? The last time i ever worried about region locking and stuff like that was a good 10 years ago with my PSOne with NTSC, PAL or NTSCJ.So yeahh.. a long time since ive had to think about this sort of stuff!!

Id be interested to know if theres any reason why i couldnt play DVD's that i have bought out here on my laptop too... Any help would be greatly appriciated!! :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom