ReGenesis - Season 1 (4 discs): £6.95/£6.99 @ DVD.co.uk/101cd.com

krish

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Astral Crescent, Zoovroozlechester, Betelgeuse V
Complete first season (13 episodes) of this Canadian show (season 3 started airing in the US this month) ...
“Never has our species been so close to solving the mysteries of our existence and yet every step brings us closer to our own demise”.

REGENESIS

HAVE WE GONE TOO FAR?

AVAILABLE TO OWN ON DVD FROM 7TH NOVEMBER 2005

The future is here. Bioterrorism. Designer babies. Frankenfoods. Suddenly humanity possesses the ability to play god. But is it progress or madness? Will cutting edge science be our salvation, or our demise?

ReGenesis, available to own on DVD (7th November 2005 / £34.99) in-conjunction with The Sci-Fi Channel, is a new 13 part series about NorBAC (North America Biotechnology Advisory Commission) – an organisation formed to investigate questionable advances in biotechnology.

David Sandstrom (Peter Outerbridge), a hotheaded molecular biologist leads his team of dedicated researches seeking to get at the truth; together they must confront the ethical, legal and moral impact that scientific progress has on society.

Each episode revolves around the results of excessive misuse of biotechnology gone wrong: raging viruses, genetically modified crops, stem cell research, cloned sheep and even cloned babies.

The Pandora's box of biotech is wide open. It's a modern gold rush, where billions will be made and geo-power will be staked. And everyone's involved: governments, multinational drug companies, rogue states, and terrorist. But ideas can't be put back in - once they're out, they're out.

PRODUCT INFORMATION:
Release Date: 7th November 2005
RRP: £34.99
Discs: 4 (within digi stack DVD box set)
Episodes: 13 (45min to 52min per ep)
Certificate: 15
Extras: ‘Making of' featurette' and Character Spots

EPISODE GUIDE:
1. Baby Bomb
2. Spare Parts
3. The Face Of God
4. Prions
5. The Oldest Virus
6. The Trials
7. Faint Hope
8. Blackout
9. The Secret War
10. The Source
11. The Promise
12. Resurrection
13. The Longest Night
£6.99 @ www.101cd.com/detail.aspx?productid=281745
8% cashback @ www.quidco.com/101cd-com
Earn 70 ipoints

OR ....

£6.95 @ www.dvd.co.uk/product.asp?id=8239430
5% cashback (excluding VAT) @ www.quidco.com/dvd-co-uk

101cd.com seems to work out better :smashin:

Price check: www.find-dvd.co.uk/8239430.htm

Have you seen it?

I don't want to get in another TV series but that price is too good.

Have you seen it?

I don't want to get in another TV series but that price is too good.
As a molecular biologist, and someone currently working in "genomic services", I liked it :) ...
- some similarities to CSI but also of course very different as it deals with these biotech crimes/abuses rather than "normal" murders

I thought the packaging looked familar and just realised I saw it in Morrisons for £5.99 and I didn't know what it was.

I think I will wait until I go there again as I have far too many DVD's to watch already.

I thought the packaging looked familar and just realised I saw it in Morrisons for £5.99 and I didn't know what it was.

I think I will wait until I go there again as I have far too many DVD's to watch already.
Yup, was also just pointed out to me at another forum :suicide: :D ...
Hoskas said:
We got it for £5.99 in morrisons as an impulse purchase and its is really enjoyable.

WOuld suggest checking your local morrisons to see if it is in stock if you want to give it a try.
anyhow with my Quidco cashback of 56p, and the ipoints, and not having to drive down to my nearest Morrisons in Hatch End, I've probably done alright :)

... know what you mean about "far too many DVD's to watch already" ... I think I might do a Cloysterpeteuk! :D

...know what you mean about "far too many DVD's to watch already" ... I think I might do a Cloysterpeteuk! :D

Is that why we've not heard from him in a while? He's staying away to save on his wallet. :D Mind you he recently posted over in the games bargains forum so it looks like he's feeding his other addiction. :devil:

... know what you mean about "far too many DVD's to watch already" ... I think I might do a Cloysterpeteuk! :D

I am trying to stop buy film DVD's and just rent them. I want to only buy TV series DVD's from now on of any series I have started. I have several complete TV series which I haven't even started yet. However, that didn't last long as I got the Phantasm boxset over the weekend.:oops: :D There is too many bargain prices about.

My problem too!

My new plan is to watch two discs for every one disc I'm allowed to buy!

I managed to get a copy from Morrissons.:smashin:

Anyone heard about a season 2 release? I see the first season was way back in 2004.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom