Question Rega Elicit addition to Denon 4700

Zarf2007

If you have a 12V trigger from your AVR and want to power the Rega on/off automatically, check out these I found on eBay:

I tried to get one from audiophonics site in France but they require a 160EUR min spend now due to Brexit plus you will be his with 22% VAT & handling fees to import on top so although they are more expensive on eBay they are still competitive in comparison.

Works great with my Denon x4700 which automatically powers on the Rega Amp and Emotive amp simultaneously.

MosesMagnum

Standard Member
If you have a 12V trigger from your AVR and want to power the Rega on/off automatically, check out these I found on eBay:

I tried to get one from audiophonics site in France but they require a 160EUR min spend now due to Brexit plus you will be his with 22% VAT & handling fees to import on top so although they are more expensive on eBay they are still competitive in comparison.

Works great with my Denon x4700 which automatically powers on the Rega Amp and Emotive amp simultaneously.
Thanks for that.

I'm still playing about here with the options and have now been offered a Devialet 200 as an option, wasn't on my radar due to being way over my budget. A used one though is barely in my budget, it seems to have taken a hammering over on ASR but has many many great reviews as well.

Thoughts?

dee6567

Novice Member
Thanks for that.

I'm still playing about here with the options and have now been offered a Devialet 200 as an option, wasn't on my radar due to being way over my budget. A used one though is barely in my budget, it seems to have taken a hammering over on ASR but has many many great reviews as well.

Thoughts?
hi
have you thought of making your own trigger as i did and it is pretty straight forward.
just need a few items to make it.

Attachments

• box open.jpg
    box open.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 22
  • box.jpg
    box.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 23

shug4476

Thanks for that.

Thoughts?

They sound fantastic with a digital source, but cannot accept an analogue source without conversion. It depends on your listening habits.

Devialet amp had the best imaging I have ever heard from an amp.

Eraser

Novice Member
hi
have you thought of making your own trigger as i did and it is pretty straight forward.
just need a few items to make it.
Hello, I would be very interested in knowing how you made your own trigger. Please could you let me know details of the items you bought to make it.

pragmatic

Distinguished Member
I'm super interested in this too, it looks like the important bit there is a usb relay that has a phono connection at the other end for the 12v trigger?

This 5V USB Relay 1 Channel Programmable Computer Control For Smart Home | eBay has the USB input

I've found something others that are similar like this Amazon product (but has Bluetooth) or this 12v ac/dc Mini Handy little Relay board, ideal for security | eBay which might be just right.

It looks like there are easy enough to put together, but once you add in all the boxes and other components maybe the ready made ones are not too expensive.

The latest video from AVForums

LG C1 OLED TV Best Picture Settings for SDR, HDR and Dolby Vision
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom