• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Reductoclips and general soundproofing advice

Treguard1982

Standard Member
Apologies if this is the wrong place, however I just wondered if anyone was familiar with or has used the reducto clip system at soundproofing store? How did you find the system / was the price competitive?

I'm using an upstairs front bedroom, and looking to put some kind of soundproofing on the adjoining party wall and between the joists. I definitely can't touch the wall that the windows are on as there are period features on the property that I'd like to leave well alone. The load bearing interior wall could be covered, but I'm unsure if I have the budget to do two walls and the floor.

I guess it's a question of what's most important? Going cheaper and doing the party wall, interior wall, floor and even the ceiling (the loft is above that). What would you prioritise?

Thanks in advance

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom