• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Reduced price on SP2309W at Dell - today only

T_rex

Standard Member
Excellent, resolution isn't right for me (I'm after a 1920 x 1200) but it looks like a lovely screen.

Rakku

Standard Member
Excellent, resolution isn't right for me (I'm after a 1920 x 1200) but it looks like a lovely screen.

I missed it by 5 minutes so ended up paying the old price with the other 30% off offer... still a great deal at £212 but could have got it cheaper with the one-day special. D'oh!

Anyway it arrived today and I think it's a great monitor. It's bright even in daylight so I may need to do some tweaking as I've read elsewhere. I can't find any recommended settings though... I am Legend looks awesome. I've got a Dell XPS 420 (not a rocket ship by todays standards) and Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead, Cod4 and Call of Juarez all use and look awesome in the native resolution. Juarez wouldn't select the resolution from the initial setup window, but once on the main game window you could select it from the options.

Graeme

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom