For Sale ** REDUCED ** Monitor Audio GR 20's and GR Centre (GRLCR) in black ash

Bladerunner72

Standard Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Walton-on-Thames
I held onto these following a recent house move to see if they could be accommodated as we progress with a house refurb, but it looks like they are not going to fit in the short to medium term so better that someone else enjoys them.

GR 20's £450 £400 SOLD
GRLCR £240 £200

Owned by me from new, with all the original packaging (including the external transit sleeves on the GR 20's) they are in excellent condition with no scratches on the cabinets. There are only two very minor blemishes that I am aware of and these are specifically highlighted in the photos below.
  1. There is a very small chip to the veneer just under the left-hand driver on the GRLCR, which you can only really see if you are right in front of the speaker.
  2. There is a small piece missing from one of the plinths to the GR 20's, but it's at the back and can't be seen once the speakers are installed.
Any questions, please ask. Unfortunately, I'm not able to demo them as my brother took the electronics that these were connected to (hybrid Cyrus and Tag Mclaren setup) off my hands before we moved. However, someone from AVForums took the rears (RSFX) that were part of the same setup just a few weeks ago so please check my feedback.

Would prefer collection, particularly for the GR 20's given their size and weight, but happy to arrange a courier if required.

Price and currency
Various GBP
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Cash or bank transfer
Last edited:

Bladerunner72

Standard Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Walton-on-Thames
Pics of the GR 20's. Note that the grilles have never been used, hence still in their original protective cover.

Attachments

Top Bottom