Question Redhills Audio, UK - contact?

Smoking Joe

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone been in contact with Redhill Audio in Grimsby, Lincolnshire, UK lately?
I have being trying to contact them for a few weeks now (phone/ e-mail) and have not been able to. Does anyone know if everything is okay with them?

What is the problem? Do you have an unfilled order pending? Do you have a product you need to return? Do you simply have a question that needs answering?

Given that this company makes very specialized upgraded for a limited range of audio equipment, it is probably a one (or two) man operation ...hence... the limited availability of direct contact.

Red Hill Audio

When you call what happens? Answering Machine? Ringing but no answer? Phone disconnected? Other?

Steve/bluewizard

What is the problem? Do you have an unfilled order pending? Do you have a product you need to return? Do you simply have a question that needs answering?

Given that this company makes very specialized upgraded for a limited range of audio equipment, it is probably a one (or two) man operation ...hence... the limited availability of direct contact.

Red Hill Audio

When you call what happens? Answering Machine? Ringing but no answer? Phone disconnected? Other?

Steve/bluewizard

I had my amp upgraded by Lee last year. Excellent job and back with me within 6 weeks. So at the beginning of March I sent him over another amp and I have not heard anything since.
No reply to e-mail, phone calls went to answering machine and then for a few weeks the number did not ring at all. I was wondering if the were still operating. It's back ringing now and goes to answering machine again.
I was in no rush for my amp, but going on 5 months I am getting worried. So was wondering did something happen? Was he sick or some other issue?

Same experience for me. Sent my 8000p for upgrade. 9 months later, Lee is giving me excuses bu no amp. I paid by Paypal so got my money back but no amp.

Not happy.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom