Redhead

Nicely done, really got that fairytale vibe about them. I like them a lot, the style looks a bit similar to some of Lisa Holloway's stuff. I'd love to see before and after images of shots like this.

Last edited:
Yep - (VERY) nicely done - saw them on Flickr :cool:

Nicely done, really got that fairytale vibe about them. I like them a lot, the style looks a bit similar to some of Lisa Holloway's stuff. I'd love to see before and after images of shots like this.

The one that took the most work is the first as I had to stitch several photos together to get the wide angle (short of hanging from a non-existent tree) and then had to photoshop in a load of extra blue bells (doesn't look as dense from a top down view).

For the last shot I just had the camera tripod mounted and took a series of shots throwing pages about and then combing them together (which was far easier to do than the blue bell stitching) and then adding some fake sunrays. Not totally happy with the image as the lighting direction is mismatch to the sunrays, something to improve on a future shoot.

Here's one image SOOC

gjqd86o.jpg

The one that took the most work is the first as I had to stitch several photos together to get the wide angle (short of hanging from a non-existent tree) and then had to photoshop in a load of extra blue bells (doesn't look as dense from a top down view).

For the last shot I just had the camera tripod mounted and took a series of shots throwing pages about and then combing them together (which was far easier to do than the blue bell stitching) and then adding some fake sunrays. Not totally happy with the image as the lighting direction is mismatch to the sunrays, something to improve on a future shoot.

Here's one image SOOC

gjqd86o.jpg
Thanks for these, very useful :smashin: I'd love to be able to do stuff like this, very creative.

Thanks for these, very useful :smashin: I'd love to be able to do stuff like this, very creative.

You'd probably find you're better with location modelling than I since you're probably more familiar with scenic locations than I. I can certainly imagine of a couple of your sunset shots paired together with a silhouette of a model doing a yoga/dance pose.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom