Red Tails £9.99 - Sainsburys

That is a great piece.

Indeed, definitely a set piece movie. The good news is that you won't be able to hear most of the dialogue as you'll be holding your head in your hands.

Is it that bad? Quite fancied seeing it

Is it that bad? Quite fancied seeing it

No joke, I can't even remember what the first line was but it nearly made me cry. The dialogue is just terrible, and the romantic sub plot is around about your average episode of Saved by the Bell.

The action sequences though. Wowzers. Definitely would pick up for a tenner.

mckee's spot on, the story is utter tosh but the dogfights are awesome. Be interested to see what you guys think of the audio though, it sounds very flat to me.

Not a review thread but..... Story it just dreadful and so is the dialog!

Visually it was stunning and worth a watch for that and your right the sound was flat and I expected there to be a lot of bass during the dog fights. This ones getting moved on as I would be embarrassed to show it to anyone.

Oh picked it up for £10 from Sainsbury last night so thanks OP!

Is there a lenticular slipcase on the one at Sainsbury's?

The one I got from in store had it. Not sure it's even worth getting for that?!? It is a nice slip though. ;)

have to say that I really enjoyed this movie, aside from the ridiculous romantic subplot, - I rented the DVD from lovefilm and thought the PQ and sound was great even on DVD so this should be well worth getting on the blu

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom