Red Rose

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
HI,

I have really been enjoying this chiller from stephen king on sky one. Being over 8 hrs long. Its had time to bed the characters in. Not overly scary though, but creepy. But one of kings better tv series. Does anyone know if this is different to the version on dvd thats also out.

rai

It's Rose Red actually :p

I bought the DVD and didn't like it much. Thought it was okay but it was too repetitious once they got into the house and was dragged out for far too long. Maybe it's because I watched it all in one evening though.

i have watched it too, and its ok but a bit long! I like the libery floor tho :D

Originally posted by raigraphixs
Being over 8 hrs long
Is it really that long?

The DVD is around 4 hours and IMDB give the same duration.

Hi,

Yeah rose red, sorry. 8 hrs maybe pushing it, (thought it was on for three hours!!, felt like it), its almost 1hr 50min each show , so i would say 1hr 30min minus the adverts!, 3 parter, so about 4hrs 30min. So you was right.

I like it, its a lttle different to whats on tv a the moment.

rai

So how many parts have been broadcast on Sky so far then?

Hi,

two so far, third last part on saturday coming.

rai

I think that's roundabout where I started to get bored with it (hard to say for sure because all the episodes have been edited together on the DVD, with an 'intermission' between the first and second DVD). Be interested to know what you think after you've seen the 3rd part :)

Does it come with popcorn or ice cream for the intermission SG, or at least some tackie lift music?!

Originally posted by encaser
Does it come with popcorn or ice cream for the intermission SG, or at least some tackie lift music?!
Sadly not :laugh: I just didn't know what to call the message at the end of disk 1 one that says "Insert Disk 2" :blush:

Hi,

Saw the final part on saturday, and it was good as 1 and 2. Some scary moments. Did anyone else enjoy this 3-parter?.

rai

We saw this a few weeks ago as a two parter. Surely the same one?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom