• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

RED RING OF DOOM - A Poll

Struck down by The Crimson 360 Reaper? Is your 360 vertical or flat?

• I have experienced the RED RING OF DOOM, and my 360 is in the VERTICAL alignment.

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • I have experienced the RED RING OF DOOM, and my 360 is in the horizontal alignment.

Votes: 30 66.7%

• Total voters

Phil_Boggild

Established Member
This is a poll for those people who have experienced the three red lights of death, otherwise known as THE RED RING OF DOOM. If you have not experienced this unholy phenomenon, please do not contribute to this poll.

Praxidike

Banned
It needs another poll though, to show how popular the horizontal and vertical positions are... Doesn't make much sense to know that 75% of people that put their 360 in the vertical position get the red lights, if only 4 people in the world put their 360 in the vertical position.

Kazuya Mishima

Established Member
It needs another poll though, to show how popular the horizontal and vertical positions are... Doesn't make much sense to know that 75% of people that put their 360 in the vertical position get the red lights, if only 4 people in the world put their 360 in the vertical position.

Yes exactly what I was thinking.... a well-intentioned poll but would need more data before we can draw a valid conclusion.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom