Red Lights

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Red Lights a upcoming supernatural thriller, written and directed by Rodrigo Cortés (Buried). The Spanish-American production stars Robert De Niro, Sigourney Weaver, Elizabeth Olsen and Cillian Murphy.

The story centers on a psychologist, and her assistant, whose study of paranormal activity leads them to investigate a world-renowned psychic.

redlights.jpg

Last edited:
Recently played at Sundance, seems like another film that struggles with it's ending, but otherwise good

redlightsposter3.jpg

Saw this today and it's the first film in a long while we're I hadn't guessed the ending, so for that alone it was a thumbs up for me.

Watched this last night. Not a bad flick, a bit slow in parts and interspersed with moments of comedy and some jumps too. The plot was interesting but ultimately it left things hanging a bit, and the 'twist' at the end was aiming for, I thought, a Sixth Sense kind of impact... but failed and ended up as a bit of a *** moment instead (it was clear what was being done, but it devalued the whole of the prev script leading up to it, IMO).

Overall I'd give it a 6.5 - 7/10.

This arrived via Lovefilm today, will watch it at the weekend...I forgot it was on my list so will be interested to see what it is like.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom