Quantcast

Red Dwarf Series 1 - don't be a fool...

S

Squirrel God

... like these people:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1573216152

How much are they prepared to pay?? :eek: It's just plain pathetic that many people don't just use their head and do a quick search for a few online suppliers, most of whom would ship earlier than the release date anyway. For gawd's sake, it's released on 4/11/02!!!!!

Might just have to start putting up my own pre-orders if there really are that many thick people around - no doubt I'll be competing with Juboy and Groundy if I do :p

S

Sgt.Colon

Wow. I just can't believe people can do this? If they are that stupid they shouldn't be allowed DVD :D

B

bobbles

has anyone emailed the highest bidder telling them what a complete banana they are

buns

Banned
:eek: that is plain amazing! if you know how to pictch yourself the righ way, you can sell anything on there! maybe someone will tell me how to pitch myself! :D

ad

S

Squirrel God

Originally posted by bobbles
has anyone emailed the highest bidder telling them what a complete banana they are
Why bother? We need people like that so we can make money :D They're also legally bound to their bid, so we shouldn't interfere ;)

However, the seller is naughty as they state in their auction:

Available mid-late November- pre-order. Item will be send ASAP
when we all know it's available already - as Confucius has proven.

B

bobbles

i take it then the seller is simply going to buy this when it is released for about £15 then sell it for £31 to this complete muppet

the bidder obviously has access to the internet, how can someone so stupid work out how to turn the computer on?

B

bobbles

Fawlty towers is also there currently for £23.99

It is £17.99 from Play??????????????

I think you could make a lot of money picking stuff up in the sales and selling it on ebay

S

Squirrel God

Originally posted by bobbles
i take it then the seller is simply going to buy this when it is released for about £15 then sell it for £31 to this complete muppet
But of course ;) In fact, it's highly likely that they'll just order it from Play and stick the bidders address down so it gets sent directly to the bidder, thus saving a few pence on postage.

buns

Banned
so basically, you just look for big new releases.......write a bit that suggests you will get it early and it willbe tough to get, then sel it for an extortionate price to some melon head on ebay. I would feel quite bad doing that.......

ad

S

Squirrel God

Originally posted by buns
so basically, you just look for big new releases.......write a bit that suggests you will get it early and it willbe tough to get, then sel it for an extortionate price to some melon head on ebay. I would feel quite bad doing that.......
No - that's the beauty of it! It's an auction, so you just have to pick a starting price (say £5) and the morons do the rest themselves and push the price up to ridiculous levels! :D

So no guilt involved - it's all entirely self-inflicted ;)

buns

Banned
given my ebay history....... i think i'll let this potential money spinner go someone else's way! :D

ad

B

bobbles

is this how you have funded your dvd collection mr squirrel

Lex

Novice Member
For Sale by Auction:

Official Star Wars Trilogy DVD box set.

Yes, in this exclusive offer one lucky bidder will be able to pre-order this greatly anticipated DVD box-set. Be the envy of your friends when you tell them that you were the first person on the planet to pre-purchase this ultimate DVD box set.

Staring Bid $199

Small Print: This DVD box set will be delivered to your door immediately upon its official release.

buns

Banned
Originally posted by Lex
For Sale by Auction:

Official Star Wars Trilogy DVD box set.

Yes, in this exclusive offer one lucky bidder will be able to pre-order this greatly anticipated DVD box-set. Be the envy of your friends when you tell them that you were the first person on the planet to pre-purchase this ultimate DVD box set.

Staring Bid $199

Small Print: This DVD box set will be delivered to your door immediately upon its official release.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

now my own version.....

Ticket to heaven!!

This once in a life time offer gives you the chance to ascend to a higher plane of existance, with none of the troublesome selectionNO MATTER HOW BAD YOU ARE, THIS WILL GET YOU ENTRY!!!!! or your money back!

for a lifetime of enjoyment knowing your afterlife is assured.......

first bid $500

contract void upon death

:D :D

this could be fun!

ad