Red Dot on sky f1 hd

Status
Not open for further replies.

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did a search but couldn't find anything, is there a way to get rid of the red dot, it's doing my nut in.

Did a search but couldn't find anything, is there a way to get rid of the red dot, it's doing my nut in.

The Backup button on the remote will remove the red dot. I think it will reappear from time to time so you will need to press it everytime you see it.

Kind regards,

Steve

The Backup button on the remote will remove the red dot. I think it will reappear from time to time so you will need to press it everytime you see it.

Kind regards,

Steve

Not the normal red dot but the one I believe they use for race control in the top right corner

The red dot is permanent on all live broadcasts by Sky F1 on the HD channel and CANNOT be removed.

People have complained to sky who have done the fingers in the ears routine.

The red dot is permanent on all live broadcasts by Sky F1 on the HD channel and CANNOT be removed.

People have complained to sky who have done the fingers in the ears routine.

Thanks, I watched it on bbc hd as the red bot gets on my nerves, I hate DOGS at the best of times & this just seems totally unessasary

I've complained to Sky and heard nothing, the contempt they show for their customers sometimes is disgraceful. As you say it's completely unnecessary for it to be there permanently but they won't listen to common sense, ridiculous

They'd do something about it if enough subscribers complained and they thought they might lose revenue.

Although some Forumites might get hot under the collar about such things, I suspect that 99.99% of viewers neither know nor care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom