Red Dead Redemption 2 (PC) - Is it ever coming?

ArmitageShanks

Yeah, might wait for this to go on sale in 6 to 12 months. I’m not in any hurry.

mark6226

I've ordered this. Stunning game. My X can be sold now as its useless.
This game will be outstanding at 4k ultra.

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
130GB download though! epic

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Well I just read CoD is 175GB download lol!

drinkturps

130GB download though! epic
Blimmin 'eck. Looks like I need to either uninstall a load of games or buy another SSD! That's a monster.

HRL

Is that all? I thought it was 150Gb.

Will be scouring the Internet for a discounted purchase rather than paying £55 for it.

Got BL3 for <£35 at launch so fingers crossed.

=adrian=

Distinguished Member
I too will need to replace my games SSD for this game. My 250GB games SSD is pretty much full already.

drinkturps

CD keys have the special edition version as a pre-order for £42.99 which is over a tenner cheaper than pre-ordering via Rockstar.

I don't think you'll get to choose 2 free games via the Rockstar pre-order though but to be fair there's not a lot to choose from.

pRot3us

Distinguished Member
It's a bit sneaky but I actually like the way they have announced this, rather than with GTA 'it'll be coming a year from now', this is more of a 'guess what you'll be playing the **** out of a month from now'. :cool:

drinkturps

I know it sounds daft but will we be able to fully customise the controls for keyboard and mouse? I've never played it on console but I love the idea of an open world wild west. From what I've read up on playing on a controller was a pain.

peahead

Schumi 01

Well i hope my 1080ti is up to the task of running 60fps on a decent setting on my x34a ultrawide 🙄

huxley

I suspect this will be full price on Steam for the next six months with no keys available anywhere else at a slight discount like they have been for Epic and RS launcher.

peahead