Red Dead Redemption 2 - Autumn 2018

yep..day one buy for me whether it is a remastered or a new game altogether (obviously i would prefer a brand new game building on the quality of the first.

this is the only game on the horizon that I am genuinely excited for. I still hold the notion that RDR was one of, if not the best & most atmospheric games I have ever played.

riding west, south of the river while the sun was setting was nothing short of amazing.

At least we don't have to change the name of the thread...

CvDVRAFWIAAvtl9.jpg

Great poster. We can guarantee one thing about this game - it's going to look beautiful.

Bit of a rubbish name, thought they'd be more creative than that. See how much the trailer gives away and then it's the long wait until release

I've actually never played the first one. I've been waiting for them to remaster it for the PS4.

I've actually never played the first one. I've been waiting for them to remaster it for the PS4.

Me too. When I actually want a game remastered it doesn't happen. :suicide:

Read Dead Revolver is the first Red Dead game. Red Dead Redemption was the second. Which makes the naming convention for the new one a bit odd.

Ah right, I only know of Red Dead Redemption, the really popular one of PS3. Didn't know it was a sequel.

I'll get Revolver I think... Would Love an RDR remaster too. I too played neither of the first two games.

Are they part of the same story / use the same characters?

I'll get Revolver I think... Would Love an RDR remaster too. I too played neither of the first two games.

Are they part of the same story / use the same characters?
I don't think they are connected via characters, much like GTA isn't normally.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom