Quantcast

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Autumn 2018

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
yep..day one buy for me whether it is a remastered or a new game altogether (obviously i would prefer a brand new game building on the quality of the first.

Surebrec

this is the only game on the horizon that I am genuinely excited for. I still hold the notion that RDR was one of, if not the best & most atmospheric games I have ever played.

riding west, south of the river while the sun was setting was nothing short of amazing.

Beezy

Bit of a rubbish name, thought they'd be more creative than that. See how much the trailer gives away and then it's the long wait until release

theprestige

Read Dead Revolver is the first Red Dead game. Red Dead Redemption was the second. Which makes the naming convention for the new one a bit odd.
Ah right, I only know of Red Dead Redemption, the really popular one of PS3. Didn't know it was a sequel.

FadgewackeR

Distinguished Member
I'll get Revolver I think... Would Love an RDR remaster too. I too played neither of the first two games.

Are they part of the same story / use the same characters?

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
I'll get Revolver I think... Would Love an RDR remaster too. I too played neither of the first two games.

Are they part of the same story / use the same characters?
I don't think they are connected via characters, much like GTA isn't normally.