Red Arrows

Marika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In the galaxy. Far, far away, from somewhere...
Rhyl Airshow today. Simple capture of my favourite flying machines. Always pleasure to watch them. Our position wasn't the best possible, so missed some juicy angles. Slight crop and general improvements of light levels done.

Red Arrows by Marika's World, on Flickr

One of the things that's often missing from aviation pictures is a sense of depth. The trails you captured really help get that, very nice!

I like that you also managed to get the lead plane pretty much bang on the top and right third lines, but I would have preferred to not clip out the trails on the right edge instead.

Nice shot Marika. :thumbsup:

You said you'd cropped a little, out of interest did you have the curve of the top trail in the original frame?

Last edited:
Nice shot Marika. :thumbsup:

You said you'd cropped a little, out of interest did you have the curve of the top trial in the original frame?

Nope, crop was from the top right, to bring it more to to thirds. Unfortunately the curve on the left never made it to the frame.

Nice shot. I can't decide whether it would have been better to have the full trail curve in or not. Either way, works for me :smashin:

I like it just the way it is [emoji3]

Really great shot :).

I'd hoped to see the red arrows on the Isle of Wight who were there for Cowes Week but missed them somehow.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom