Red (2010)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
A action film based on the comic book limited series of the same name created by Warren Ellis and Cully Hamner, and published by the DC Comics imprint Homage. Robert Schwentke (The Time Traveller's Wife, Flightplan) directing a screenplay by Jon Hoeber and Erich Hoeber. The film is scheduled for worldwide release on October 15, 2010.

Bruce Willis, Mary-Louise Parker, Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, Karl Urban, Brian Cox, Richard Dreyfuss, Ernest Borgnine, James Remar

HD Trailer #1
Right click to download

480, 720, 1080

YouTube - Red (Bruce Willis) Official Exclusive Trailer

Don't know anything about the comic but i do like the look of that film more because of the great cast than anything else.

Wow that's gone under the radar. Awesome cast!

RED.jpg

I wouldn't mess with Helen Mirren.

Red.jpg

The movie cannot fly under "The radar" when it hasn´t been released, yet. ;)

you owe me a cup of coffee and a clean keyboard:D

It looks pretty good, but I don't like some of the corny 1 liners like "I thought we should spend some family time together." The old lady should be cool, it would work better.

Really good film, watched it last night! Bit slow at the start but really is worth a watch!! :)

I thought it was quite poor. Terrible script, hammy performances, lame direction. Most others at the screening seemed to enjoy it though. Go figure.

Enjoyable but silly film just disengage your brain

The campaign reminds me of "The Expendables"

Is that you Pincho and are you/were you in Leicester because if so, i think i know you...!!! :eek:

Yeah it's me. Don't think I have been to Leicester, although I was in Tamworth last week.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom