Recording Video from HDTV to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doctor DEA

I am an avid gamer who is trying to capture High Quality video from HDTV of games on the Xbox 360 to record straight to PC for editing...

My good enough for now TV - Samsung TXS3082WHX/XAA Version - SA01

I have 2 HDMI inputs, 1 usb port for upgrades, 1 av/output and numerous av cable inputs... I think the S video and av out on the side have shorted out :eek:

Not very media knowledgeable so I would really appreciate any feedback that would help me with my question...

How can I capture images (video) on my PC from my HDTV? :lease:

Thank you

D

Doctor DEA

Nobody knows how to do this? Is there a way?

Surely there is someway of doing this... :smashin:

D

Doctor DEA

wow,

A useless forum if you cant answer peoples questions...

Thanks people... :suicide:

Gavtech

Administrator
wow,

A useless forum if you cant answer peoples questions...

Thanks people... :suicide:
...and a useless post if you cannot post it in the correct forum in the first place.

This has nothing to do with DVD recorders, Recording and Media.

Broadz

Note the guy's name - Doctor DEA. If you see him posting a query anywhere on this forum, don't help him.

D

Doctor DEA

...and a useless post if you cannot post it in the correct forum in the first place.

This has nothing to do with DVD recorders, Recording and Media.
Recording and Media Recording and Media Recording and Media Recording and Media Recording and Media Recording and Media Recording and Media Recording and Media Recording and Media Recording and Media

ONCE MORE FOR GAVTECH WHO CANT READ AND JUST WANTS TO GET SLICK

Recording and Media

AND FURTHERMORE, **** OFF :clap: :thumbsup

BROADZ, OR SHOULD I SAY BROADS, YOU ARE AN ASS

HAIRY, I FOLLOWED MY CRITERIA AND POSTED AN INQUIRY AND WAITED, POSTED AGAIN AND WAITED, AND AGAIN WITH NO REPLY... WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU SUGGEST? NEVER MIND WASTE OF TIME HERE...

BROADZ, YOU ARE AN ASS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony XH95 TV, Klipsch The Fives Speakers & Bias Light Reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom