recording to sd card on panasonic px600 question

gandalf72

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Quick question for you in regards to the sd card and recording.

I have attempted to record to a transflash card that has a sd adapter and it allows me to record from the tv. However it only appears to show on a shrunken screen for some reason and I cant get it to change to full screen or bigger than what appears to be a 14 inch display i.e. half of the size of the 37 inch set in the middle. I have tried to press aspect button but it only gives 2 options neither of which give full screen.

1/ Is this normal ?
2/Is there a way to get full screen?
3/ Noticed in manual that it said it could not record copyrighted or encrypted stuff, does that meen that it would not be able to record Setanta Sports channel , Prem Plus channel and watch it on another panasonic px3700 set?

Thanks in advance.

Does the same thing when recording to an SD card on my Panasonic 26LXD500. The playback is a small square and the quality isn't that great either.

gandalf72 said:
Hi all,

Quick question for you in regards to the sd card and recording.

I have attempted to record to a transflash card that has a sd adapter and it allows me to record from the tv. However it only appears to show on a shrunken screen for some reason and I cant get it to change to full screen or bigger than what appears to be a 14 inch display i.e. half of the size of the 37 inch set in the middle. I have tried to press aspect button but it only gives 2 options neither of which give full screen.

1/ Is this normal ?
2/Is there a way to get full screen?
3/ Noticed in manual that it said it could not record copyrighted or encrypted stuff, does that meen that it would not be able to record Setanta Sports channel , Prem Plus channel and watch it on another panasonic px3700 set?

Thanks in advance.

1 and 2
It is, but when playing from the SD card, go to picture options and you can change to full screen, IIRC, tried few days ago, if not RTFM:) Quality not the greatest one, tried the finest one, seems like old VHS tape but ok for few minutes

3 don't know

hth
Misko

Just downloaded the manual and it mentions that the SD card video resolution is only 320x240 which is very low so zooming to full screen won't look pretty!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom