Recording the Olympic Weightlifting

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by jonjonjon, Aug 14, 2004.

1. jonjonjon

jonjonjon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Ok, bit of a weird request.

As you may or may not know, I bought a Tosh 32sdx recorder about 1 month ago. However due to my over fussy hearing I decided to send it back, as the fan noise was unacceptable to me. The main reason I wanted a DVD recorder was for the Olympics, which as I'm sure you're all aware have just started.

I'm a huge weightlifting fan and I was going to record all the action over the next 10 days.

Now I can still do this with my vhs tape recorder, but I would prefer to have the convenience of DVD copies.

So is anybody willing to record approx 15 hours of weightlifting (at the 2 hour per DVD rate). The programs usually last 1 hour, and are aired on Eurosport.

The TV schedule can be found here: http://www.eurosport.co.uk/home/pages/V4/L2/S10000/tvschedule_Lng2_Spo10000_Prs0_Ven2.shtml

In return, you will get all of these lovely DVDs :D , which I haven't watched in over 3 years.

Gladiator (Russel Crowe)
    T2 (R1 silver metal case edition)
    Ronin
    Blade
    Talented Mr Ripley
    Sleepless in Seattle

If I have any takers, I will be prepared to post the DVDs this Monday, recorded delivery. You can post the WL copies when the weightlifting has finished 25/8.

Cheers

Jon