Recording Sky Movies on V+

PaulBox

Established Member
Reaction score
I wanted to record a movie on Saturday, just so that we could start watching it in delay when our dinner was ready but the system wouldn't let me.

Has this always been blocked? I'm sure I've recorded sky movie channels before...

I wanted to record a movie on Saturday, just so that we could start watching it in delay when our dinner was ready but the system wouldn't let me.

Has this always been blocked? I'm sure I've recorded sky movie channels before...

Sky movies are not blocked from being recorded. I recorded something yesterday.

David

That's what I thought David, other channels are fine but it wouldn't let me record (i.e. the yellow button option never came up at the bottom of the menu) on any of the movie channels.

Any idea what the problem might be? I'll try resetting this evening.

That's what I thought David, other channels are fine but it wouldn't let me record (i.e. the yellow button option never came up at the bottom of the menu) on any of the movie channels.

Any idea what the problem might be? I'll try resetting this evening.

The yellow button is only for series recordings, if you want to record a movie you just press the record button.

David

Oh bugger, I think I might be a complete knob..... :facepalm:

I'm going to be 41 in a couple of days time, is that a good age to start getting "youngsters" to help me with technology.

Oh bugger, I think I might be a complete knob..... :facepalm:

I'm going to be 41 in a couple of days time, is that a good age to start getting "youngsters" to help me with technology.

:laugh: It happens to us all at some point. :laugh:

David

You don'trelly need youngsters. I worked out how to put toast in my VCR all by myself and without any assistants from younsters! :smashin:

You don'trelly need youngsters. I worked out how to put toast in my VCR all by myself and without any assistants from younsters! :smashin:

What's a VCR?

And car keys and cheese slices.

Cheese slices fit perfectly into most if not all CD, DVD and BD player. I believe these players were specifically made to replace the VCRs role as a cheese depository (not to be confused with a cheese suppository which is something entirely different!)?

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom