recording problems ????

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by michaelk, Apr 18, 2007.

1. michaelk

michaelk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I guess this has probably been discused before, but do people see issues when the box just fails to record, I've had a number of situations

1) trying to record BSG and something else last night whilst watching an already recorded program, went to the menu at 9:45pm to find that BSG was still due to record at 9pm ??? went to 197 and there was the small red R telling me that it was supposed to be recording, but could not rewind the program at all ?? I've had it happen a number of times where the program fails to record for no apperent reason and is still in the planner

2) also had the situation where the program fails to record due to signal loss, or power cut, but another program at the same time has recorded??

Is this a commmon problem?

Cheers

michael

2. loz

loz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,787
    see http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=510800

Seems like a number of people were hit by this last night

3. michaelk

michaelk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    happened again last night:mad: tried to record the dresden files in hd, failed completly deleted the program and tried to record it manually about 15 mins in again, said it was recording, but just failed :mad: :mad:

cheers

michael