Recording on the Humax

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by pcookie, Dec 19, 2006.

Tags:
  1. pcookie

pcookie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Hello folks
    Merry Christmas to all. Just taken delivery of a shiny new 9200T. I manged to set 3 recordings last night by highlighting the desired programme and clicking OK. But when I wanted to set timers for programmes over the next few days, I found I had to go to guide, enter time bar, navigate to programme, highlight it, escape to guide, then click on it again to record it. Is this right? Why can't you navigate to the next day quickly through the guide, or conversely why can't you highlight the programme to record in the time bar? It seems a bit long winded to me. Apart from that and a rubbish remote, it's a great product that I will get many hours of happy use from.
    I've posted this on the hummy site as well, so apologies for any duplication.

Thanks, cookie

2. pcookie

pcookie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Sorted on the Hummy website. New software update will simplify things.
    Thanks
    Have a Great Christmas everyone.

Cookie

3. bainsyboy

bainsyboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    I have one of these babys lined up for crimbo, will humax be doing the OA upgrades in the new year, as i have the old single tuner box ( never had any problems ) and i never have sussed out to download to pc and transfer over to the box no matter how many times i have read the instructions

4. crammedin

crammedin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +83
    Yes. Their next all new version will probably be in the first part of the new year and also be broadcast via over the air updates too.