Recording on the Humax

pcookie

Hello folks
Merry Christmas to all. Just taken delivery of a shiny new 9200T. I manged to set 3 recordings last night by highlighting the desired programme and clicking OK. But when I wanted to set timers for programmes over the next few days, I found I had to go to guide, enter time bar, navigate to programme, highlight it, escape to guide, then click on it again to record it. Is this right? Why can't you navigate to the next day quickly through the guide, or conversely why can't you highlight the programme to record in the time bar? It seems a bit long winded to me. Apart from that and a rubbish remote, it's a great product that I will get many hours of happy use from.
I've posted this on the hummy site as well, so apologies for any duplication.

Thanks, cookie

pcookie

Sorted on the Hummy website. New software update will simplify things.
Thanks
Have a Great Christmas everyone.

Cookie

bainsyboy

I have one of these babys lined up for crimbo, will humax be doing the OA upgrades in the new year, as i have the old single tuner box ( never had any problems ) and i never have sussed out to download to pc and transfer over to the box no matter how many times i have read the instructions

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom