Recording Is blurry and blocked on Samsung DVD-R155

A

AHAYNES316UK

Please help, when recording off sky, especially football and wrestling the recording is perfect for a few seconds then blocky and blurry for a few seconds and it keeps doing this all the way through the recording, i have my setup all done thanks to this forum and the picture when watching sky is perfect, can anyone help ??? :lease:

Please help, when recording off sky, especially football and wrestling the recording is perfect for a few seconds then blocky and blurry for a few seconds and it keeps doing this all the way through the recording, i have my setup all done thanks to this forum and the picture when watching sky is perfect, can anyone help ??? :lease:

hi its the recording setting you are using the more data on the disc the worse the picture is it sounds like you have got it on the 4hr record setting

Im using good quality dvd rw discs and have only put 2 hours of recordings on there, (was hoping to put more) but it does it right from the start.

no, its been on 8 hour settings from when i had it.

You can't expect the same picture quality as the original broadcast at the 8hr setting :eek:
Personally I would reduce it to 2 hrs per disc if you want a watchable picture.

Most the programs i want to record are around 3hours long, so if i do the 2 hour option its ok, and for the 4 hour its poor, any ideas, are the special discs you can buy ???

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom