• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Recording Is blurry and blocked on Samsung DVD-R155

A

AHAYNES316UK

Please help, when recording off sky, especially football and wrestling the recording is perfect for a few seconds then blocky and blurry for a few seconds and it keeps doing this all the way through the recording, i have my setup all done thanks to this forum and the picture when watching sky is perfect, can anyone help ??? :lease:

Please help, when recording off sky, especially football and wrestling the recording is perfect for a few seconds then blocky and blurry for a few seconds and it keeps doing this all the way through the recording, i have my setup all done thanks to this forum and the picture when watching sky is perfect, can anyone help ??? :lease:

hi its the recording setting you are using the more data on the disc the worse the picture is it sounds like you have got it on the 4hr record setting

A

AHAYNES316UK

Im using good quality dvd rw discs and have only put 2 hours of recordings on there, (was hoping to put more) but it does it right from the start.

A

AHAYNES316UK

Most the programs i want to record are around 3hours long, so if i do the 2 hour option its ok, and for the 4 hour its poor, any ideas, are the special discs you can buy ???

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom