Recording Internet Radio Programmes

UKDooB

Standard Member
Hi PPL :hiya:

I am quite new to the Internet Radio scene. Having purchased a Pure Evoke Flow in November last year, I am loving the flexibility and choice that is available out there. So many genres.

I also have purchased a Pico+ and a PC programme from Magix WebRadio Deluxe 2 (e-version) as i am desperately trying to record certain programmes but failing miserably :mad:

Anyone have or know about this Webradio programme?

Grumpsimus

Hi PPL :hiya:

I am quite new to the Internet Radio scene. Having purchased a Pure Evoke Flow in November last year, I am loving the flexibility and choice that is available out there. So many genres.

I also have purchased a Pico+ and a PC programme from Magix WebRadio Deluxe 2 (e-version) as i am desperately trying to record certain programmes but failing miserably :mad:

Anyone have or know about this Webradio programme?

Unfortunately, I don't use Magix WebRadio, as I use Wiretap Studio on a Mac.

WebRadio should be able to record Internet Radio without any problems. I assume that you have downloaded the PDF manual for WebRadio.

UKDooB

Standard Member
Yes have the manual thanks (Flight manual actually lol!)

The main problem I have with the programme is setting up new streams! I can't get it too find Ministry Of Sound (Ministry of Sound) and Galaxy FM. I gather you enter the thread at the top of the window?

Grumpsimus

Yes have the manual thanks (Flight manual actually lol!)

The main problem I have with the programme is setting up new streams! I can't get it too find Ministry Of Sound (Ministry of Sound) and Galaxy FM. I gather you enter the thread at the top of the window?

Your problem is not really recording these stations, but listening to them via the Magix Web Radio. You do realise that the Magix software will not play or record all web streams? Sometimes this is because incorrect headers are sent with the radio stream. However, the most likely cause in the case of Galaxy and Ministry of Sound, is that they use a "Rightssystem" for the codec and module and the Magix software doesn't have the "Rights" and won't play these streams.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom