Recording in one file and Quality/Format (1080/720) 5402 Technomate

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJVJ

Standard Member
Only reason I've made another thread because I want to record something for someone.

How do I record in one file instead of it splitting into pieces

How do I scale down the quality of what I want to record? (for example it's recording in 1080 at the moment. How do I get it to record in 720?

Was told by user Remlap that changing the 'video format' in the 'A/V Output setting' section of the menu doesn't change it????

Please help :)

kevkbuk

Distinguished Member
Haven't got this receiver myself but fat32 has a 4gb file size limit and the receiver is likely to splitting the files to overcome this. If it doesn't support ext or ntfs there's probably not much you can do apart from combining them on a Pc afterwards.

logiciel

The only way someone else can view recordings that you make on a USB stick or hard drive connected by USB to your Techno is by playing them on another identical machine.
If you want to share recordings the usual way is to record to another machine such as a DVD recorder.
There are answers to the split files question and the resolution question in your other thread.
You don't need to be concerned about the other post there on the resolution.
As AVF Additional Rule 7 does not allow multiple threads this one is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom