recording from a pace analogue sat box

zaradog

Standard Member
hi there first post so hope someone understands, bought a panasonic dmr-ex769eb to go with panasonic tv,but i watch eurosport through a pace anologue sat box can someone please tell me if i ca record of the sat box on to the dvd recorder and if so how do i wire it in thanks

Gavtech

Administrator
Simply connect a scart from the TV out scart of the Pace box to AV2 of the EX78

Fred Smith

As the Pace outputs composite video only, I would use the VCR socket. The TV socket also outputs the OSD, the VCR socket does not.

Gavtech

Administrator

Fred Smith

All analogue satellite receivers which I have ever come across both as an owner see below and a repairer usually have an RF output and all have a composite video output, usually by a Scart socket (or two) but not always.

Some which had D2-MAC capability could output RGB but at that was mainly for (usually encrypted) Scandinavian channels was of little use in the UK unless you were so inclined.

Currently own:
Pace SS9000, SS9200IRD, MSS-100 (in daily use), Maspro SRE350S (Pace PRD800 clone, occasional use), Amstrad SRD510 x 2 (both modded to SRD520 spec, occasional use), unbranded 12V analogue satellite receiver.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom