Recording Football First

B

barneystuta

Did a search, coudln't find the answer.

Wondering is it possible, and if so how, to record your game choice for football first?

I want to record the Liverpool game, do I have to do it manually, as it wont be the game choice.

hdsport

Did a search, coudln't find the answer.

Wondering is it possible, and if so how, to record your game choice for football first?

I want to record the Liverpool game, do I have to do it manually, as it wont be the game choice.

I assume you mean with SKY+ just press record on one of the match choice programmes from the EPG/now and next bar and select the game you want from the menu.

avinitski

im pretty sure you cannot record the match of your choice, i could be wrong here but im sure i tried this a while go.

tonkie

im pretty sure you cannot record the match of your choice, i could be wrong here but im sure i tried this a while go.

I dont think you can set the planner to record the match of you choice if it is not the main match, once the choice's come up and you have picked the match you want, then you can recored. I think?

jet_andy

You can't choose your match at th 8.15 showing, it's only their choice of the 'best match' at that point. With all the later showings, you press record as normal, then it will give you a list of matches and you select which you want with the R button again.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom