• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Recorded programe help please

den9112

Prominent Member
Hi, i have a 18month old thompson HD box, currently subscribed to sky . I am having a problem when watching a recorded programe on any channel. What happens is while the programe is being viewed it just stops and goes back to the planner and then the planner knocks of and goes back to the tv . Sometimes i can get through a recorded programe and other times it just stops and i have have to go via the planner again and re start previous viewed. In most cases i have gone back to planner and restarted , however when i start the recording now it just knocks off and goes back to the tv . Could anyone please help. Thanks

quadman

Established Member
Try a Planner Rebuild first and see if that helps. On your remote, press Services, 0, 0, 1 & Select. There is no screen response as you press the second '0' & the '1', just press the sequence. On the second line of text scroll across to Sky+ Rebuild. This does not delete any recordings. Leave it for a few mins and then switch back on.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom