Recorded from Anytime... Deleted from Planner Now Gone from Anytime?

northy124

Hey guys,

I recorded White Christmas to the Planner from Anytime but discovered that we were low on space so I deleted it (along with some other crud shows) as I thought we had till the 4th... well it has gone from the Anytime menu now so I cannot watch and I was wondering why it has done that as I don't think this has happened before :(

Any suggestions?

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
That is what is meant to happen and you have now deleted it for good unless anytime broadcasts it again which is not likely.

Note you do not record it as such from Anytime, there is no transfer of the program to your personal planner merely a copy of the Anytime file allocation table entry (saying where the recording is) is copied to your personal planner file allocation table.

Last edited:

northy124

That is meant to happen? *** why don't they say that then? or have they and I haven't seen it written somewhere...

I there not a way to force it back then?

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
There is no way to force it back BUT if you had looked through the listings for the Christmas channel you would see it will be broadcast on Friday at 11.30 am and you can record it from there - most of the Movie channel offerings on Anytime are broadcast at least a couple of times on the normal channel over the week after they appear on Anytime. I would suggest you also mark it as "keep" to stop accidental deletion.

Last edited:

northy124

I know that it is airing then :) it was more for future reference, I am going to have to look through everything as I didn't see a single mention of this happening in anything I read from Sky :(

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom