Record tv show with sony trv350

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by raulcjuarez, Apr 30, 2003.

1. raulcjuarez

raulcjuarez
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I tried hooking up the av cables in the back of my tv to the camcroder and i couldnt get a picture on the lcd screen and couldnt record anything. Maybe im doing something wrong any help will be appreciated.

2. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,441
    I am assuming that your camcorder does have its inputs enabled and that your cam was set to VCR mode!
    The AV sockets on a TV would normally only be inputs, therefore they would not output a signal to the camcorder.
    Try connecting to the AV sockets on a VCR, but check as not all the sockets on the VCR will be outputs although most VCRs sockets do both or will have both, but separate.

Mark.

3. raulcjuarez

raulcjuarez
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I connected my cam to the satellite receiver and i got video running onto my lcd screen but now it wont record. Will i have to buy a vcr and record from there, is that the only way?