Question Record family member from TV

dellinspiron

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help. A family member was on a show on tv recently, I recorded on SKY as they don't have SKY, they would like a copy. They have contacted the station and they can't get a copy. So I have a gadget to record videos and I tried that and I can get picture but not sound.

Is there an easy way to copy this local show with picture and sound. It is an old family member and the family would love to have the recording.

Thanks in advance

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help. A family member was on a show on tv recently, I recorded on SKY as they don't have SKY, they would like a copy. They have contacted the station and they can't get a copy. So I have a gadget to record videos and I tried that and I can get picture but not sound.

Is there an easy way to copy this local show with picture and sound. It is an old family member and the family would love to have the recording.

Thanks in advance

What is this "gadget"?
The easiest way to get the recording off the Sky+ box is to connect it to a DVD Recorder if you're able to borrow one.

Have you tried skycopyplus
It is way out of date now and would not work on current HD+ boxes although it may still work on SD Sky+ boxes. ExPVR is the latest software for disk copying/extraction

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom