Recommended Wireless Headphones

JonnyAlpha

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi;

I am looking for a pair of Wireless Headphones.

I will use them for Gaming so they need to have a Mic, I will also use them for listening to music and video on my PC / Mac however it would be handing to use them with some of my other AV devices, such as my Home Cinema TV. Is there any way of converting a Home Cinema System to use USB or Bluetooth wireless headphones??

So far I have looked at Logitech which have always produced good quality value for money products. I have found these: Logitech.com — Wireless Headset H800

Which I like because they have a Nano USB receiver and are also Bluetooth which means I can also use them with my iPhone / Android Phone and any other Bluetooth products.

However these have also caught my eye: G930 7.1 Wireless Gaming Headset - Logitech

Can anyone comment on these or advice on any others?

I have not yet looked at Sennheiser or Bose

Sony pulse headset
Had a look at the Sony Pulse Headsets and the have had some good reviews. It looks like a really good headset for the price and connects wireslessly using WiFi and comes supplied with a 3.5mm Audio Cable to connect to other device. The only downside is that it is not also Bluetooth to make it a real all rounder.

I am now also looking at the Turtle Beach Range, poss the PX5??

For various reasons I had to limit my choice to what was available in my local Euronics XXL, the only headsets that they had that (almost) met my criteria were the Logitech G930 (Gaming Headset) and the H800. The G930 is WiFi and 3.5mm cable and the H800 is WiFi and Bluetooth. Having 2 x Wireless connectivity I opted for the H800.

Later however I may opt for another Headset purely for Gaming and get either the Sony Pulse of one of the new Turtle Beach Dual Band WiFi range.

If your planning on getting a ps4 or xbone I'd hold off a gaming headset until the patches are out

I'm afraid I am a PC gamer :) so no PS4 or X Box for me, mind you if the PS4 turns out to be good I may be tempted?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom