Recommended Waterproof Smart Watch

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm doing Tough Mudder for the third time soon and this time I would like to track my stats, distance, etc. Can anyone recommend a decent smart watch that is reliably waterproof and that will survive water, mud, etc?

Apple Watch 2 (perhaps the 3 post 12/9).

Last activity I was wearing it was surfing lessons in the Atlantic Ocean. Nice salty sea water, sand, banging against the rails on the deck etc. That would be my choice. When back, just rinse and unlock and it will be fine again.

Apple Watch 2 (perhaps the 3 post 12/9).

Last activity I was wearing it was surfing lessons in the Atlantic Ocean. Nice salty sea water, sand, banging against the rails on the deck etc. That would be my choice. When back, just rinse and unlock and it will be fine again.

Cheers, will take a look.

Cheers, will take a look.
If you are an iPhone user, the Watch is definitely one to look at. It doesn't work independently or with an Android phone though.

There may be a fully standalone Apple Watch 'series 3' later this year.

If you are an iPhone user, the Watch is definitely one to look at. It doesn't work independently or with an Android phone though.

There may be a fully standalone Apple Watch 'series 3' later this year.
Doesn't work independently to make calls....However it does work independently to do everything else including build in GPS tracking, and if you do (but I doubt in the mud) want to listen to music etc...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom