Recommended sources of US PS2 games

AOD

Established Member
Reaction score
I need to buy a US version of Gran Turismo 3 for the PS2 and was wondering if anybody knew of any good sites.

Ideally I'd be looking for the following:

1. No shipping charges (a la DVD Boxoffice)
2. Realistic prices.

DVD Boxoffice don't qualify as they don't seem to have cottoned on to the fact that the price for Gran Turismo 3 has dropped in the US by quite a bit (their equivalent of the Platinum range??).

Thanks folks!

*Bump*

Anybody out there know of any good sites?

Come on guys, there must be someone!

Hi AOD, I have used tronixweb (www.tronixweb.com) in NY in the past. They have always been excellent. Unfortunately they do have shipping charges but they have several dispatch methods to choose from.

They are doing GT3 A-spec for $19.95

Worth a look.

- Bigduv

Thanks for that.

Don't suppose you know of aynwhere that can supply US consoles in the UK??

Goblin Direct are being less than swift in answering a simple query and I need to sort out my Christmas shopping pronto.

AOD, Computer Exchange (www.cex.co.uk) are a good source of US/Jap Hardware. They have a number of stores around England. You can buy online etc.

Might be what you're after.

regards,

- Bigduv

Thanks very much. I shall see what they have to offer.

Oops!

Unfortunately the US consoles they offer have the PSU changed for UK voltage. As I need to take the machines to South America they have to be 100% original. I could get some stepdown transformers, but what's the point?

Goblin have finally graced me with a straight response and it is as follows:

New US Playstation 2 consoles with 1 Dual Shock £169.99 + £10 p+p

6 months warranty :confused:

I wonder why only 6 months warranty? That's the same as they give for the factory refurbs. Hmm.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom