• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Answered Recommended settings for Panasonic TX-55CX680B please

andyfr

Just ordered a TX-55CX680b this morning. When we got our last TV, a Sony, there was a very helpful post with recommended setting. I have just been looking at the Picture Perfect videos and it's got some great tips, but if anyone has recommended settings for this particular model I would be very grateful.

Regards

BigD18t

Distinguished Member
I followed these setting's and then tweaked a little to suit my own preference on the Tv.

Traderjack

Novice Member
Just ordered a TX-55CX680b this morning. When we got our last TV, a Sony, there was a very helpful post with recommended setting. I have just been looking at the Picture Perfect videos and it's got some great tips, but if anyone has recommended settings for this particular model I would be very grateful.

Regards

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom