Recommended Online Speaker Cable sellers

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Sorry to post I've had a search but my skills are teh fail & I have come up blank but can anyone recommend a good online seller for Speaker Cable.

I keep saying I'll go to Richer Sounds to get some but I'm failing miserably & not sure when I'll next get there so looking for someone online instead.

Ideally I'd like the cables cut to size already & have the ends stripped for bare wire ready to hook up (I am utterly useless with cable strippers & just end up ruining ends which drives me insane)

Cable wise I'm just looking at something around the £1.50 - £2.00 per metre mark which I'm hoping will see me with a reasonable 79 Strand 2.5mm cable.

So who has everybody used in the past?

Thanks in advance

Neil

Any of these sellers offer speaker wire, either per meter or in 5 / 10M...

Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 2.5: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 2.5: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Speaker Cables at Superfi

Speaker Cables | Speaker Accessories | Richer Sounds

The yammy (RXV367) in your signature can take bare wire but also banana plugs which are fitted on the bare wire at the end of cables. The benefit of banana plugs is that once fitted, the speaker wire come rarely lose ( potentially causing shortcuts ) and may even improve the contact of the wire with the receiver, not to mention that banana plugs are very easily ( simply unplug ) removed from existing connection if, for whatever reason, equipment is to be moved around. Some speaker come with pre-fitted banana plugs as well ;)

I suppose places like richer sound could take order over the phone, fit the plugs and cut the wire to your exact specification?

*Where I live nearest hifi store like richer sounds bit too far from me so don't quote me on that*

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom