Recommended Lease firms

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone could help with recommended leasing firms?

Seems so many out there now & I'm after advice as to who you use & who you would recommend

I've decided I'll be leasing the next car because it just seems better value for money based on what I can afford if I go the old route of getting a loan based on my monthly budget
Basically I'll have around £350 - £400 a month to go on the car a loan over 4 years would only see me with around £18,000 - 19,000 (based on £400) but for that with a lease (excluding the deposit) I could get in a brand new car worth £35k+ & include all the maintenance so it seems like a much better deal over the same period & not have to worry about depreciation, repair bills etc.

But before I get too involved I want to speak to some people about what the offers are etc. & just want to be sure I'll be dealing with a good lease firm before I start

So who have you used (or do you use) & would you recommend them

Oh & just for reference PCP is also being investigated but they seem to be dearer than lease at the moment as well

Thanks in advance

Neil

oneman

The manufacture will probably have the best deal going. However be careful, the dealer may be on a better commission elsewhere.

And your comparison makes no sense, £400 a month for a car loan will get you a £18k car that you then own or lease on a £35k car which is double what you could buy.

un1eash

Distinguished Member
I always use Butler's Vehicle Solutions for my PCH leases. They are just a go between for the finance company usually someone like Arval so there all competing for the same deals/car.

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
The manufacture will probably have the best deal going. However be careful, the dealer may be on a better commission elsewhere.

And your comparison makes no sense, £400 a month for a car loan will get you a £18k car that you then own or lease on a £35k car which is double what you could buy.

I thought it made sense but probably wrote it wrong ;)
If you look at the example lease cost over 4 years from somewhere like Leasing.com as it breaks down the total cost of a lease over the period quick snip as below -

lease (1).PNG

But a loan company will only loan me around £19k for similar money therefore I can only buy a car valued up to £19k
Leasing for the same outlay will get me a circa £35k car for the same period

Also I can't get close to that figure with Cupra for example
That same car with a £6-£7K deposit is around £450 per month direct from the dealer on PCP
So to me leasing makes more sense than PCP at the minute

un1eash said:
I always use Butler's Vehicle Solutions for my PCH leases. They are just a go between for the finance company usually someone like Arval so there all competing for the same deals/car.

Thanks for the details, I'll look them up

Neil

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom