1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommended installer for Alpine nav system

Discussion in 'Portable Disc & Media Players & Recorders' started by AOD, Sep 22, 2003.

1. AOD

AOD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Okay, finally had enough of struggling with traffic and maps.

This weekend we were coming back from Portsmouth to London and the journey took around 3 hrs. :(

The upshot of this was that my other half is convinced that we need a nav system. The one we're thinking of going for is the Alpine 1-Din system, but I don't want to spend this kind of money and then have it installed by somebody who doesn't know his posterior from his elbow.

Can anybody recommend a good dealer (preferably in London) for installing this stuff.

Also, if anybody has any experience with the Alpine navi gear, I'd be interested in your comments.

Thanks.

2. backtothefuture

backtothefuture

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    well , I know one place that does 'high end' installations , used them myself for some tweaking of my car audio installation..

they have won quite a few awards and are probably the pros you're looking for

Prestige Audio

they're based in Rickmansworth ,M25 ,J8

3. Dave20

Dave20

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    one of the best installers in the country.. SQ+ and Ashley Audio are the other top guys