Recommended Budget 55" TVs in Ireland

Seanoh2

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I've been looking on the forum for a good TV and checked the pinned Guide but have run into issues finding most of these TVs in Ireland.

I've gotten a list of TV prices that I've been looking at that could work but some tips for this would be massively appreciated:
  • LG BX 55" : 1,150€
  • XH9505 55": 919£ (1,095€)
  • LG CX 55": 1249€
This is just what I've been able to find for searching online with the guide recommendations, If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations please let me know, flying blind on this and have no idea what or where to look with searching 😂

If it helps I'll mention that I'm looking for a TV for strictly movies/TV shows, No plans to game or watch sports on it. It's in a dark room and viewing angles don't particularly matter.

Price is flexible, generally looking for good bang for the buck but willing to go higher if its worth the extra; Expecting it to cost ~1000 euro for a mid/high TV but might not sure if that's just wishful thinking.

Thank you for any help with this!

If you can still find the Sony XH9505 then that's still a very good TV for the money. In 2021 it hasn't been replaced as the new X95J starts now at 65".

With the LG OLEDs the X indicates a 2020 model, but 1 is 2021. So the BX in 2021 lines is B1 and the CX in 2021 lines is C1. Usually the prices of older models are better, but sometimes, especially with Black Friday coming up you may be able to find a 2021 model for similar money.

If you can still find the Sony XH9505 then that's still a very good TV for the money. In 2021 it hasn't been replaced as the new X95J starts now at 65".

With the LG OLEDs the X indicates a 2020 model, but 1 is 2021. So the BX in 2021 lines is B1 and the CX in 2021 lines is C1. Usually the prices of older models are better, but sometimes, especially with Black Friday coming up you may be able to find a 2021 model for similar money.
Is 1379€ worth it for a LG C1 TV? Or is it a better idea to pick up the XH9505 for 1095€?

Thanks for the help!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom