Recommendations for true wireless earbuds (detailed criteria in thread)

spudwork

Standard Member
Reaction score
Good evening everyone, may I trouble you for some recommendations for true wireless earbuds please that meet the following criteria:

Budget up to £200
Use - variety of different types of music + audio books (approximately 3 hours per day)
Music is all flac, audiobooks come from audible and are 64kbps or 128kbps
Must be able to use memory foam ear tips (e.g. inairs or comply) and still charge in the case without needing to remove ear tips
Needs to be shower proof as I often hike in the rain whilst listening
Would be paired with a galaxy s9
No excessive wind noise when wearing

What's not important at all
Microphone quality as I'd rarely use this for calls
Dedicated apps to control the device

What I'm ambivalent about
Active noise cancellation - this isn't a must have feature

Extra information
I'd not be tempted by Sony WF-1000XM3 as I'd imagine that the Sony WF-1000XM4 are not far away and I don't want to invest in tech that is about to be replaced.

Is there anything out there that I should I have on my shortlist?

Thank you for your time and suggestions :)

Well I use a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus when I'm cycling to work and amazing really for the price. Considering I normally listen with my K10U or SE846 I was plesently suprised how good they are.

My first though was the melomania as well.

The only criteria I'm not sure they cover is the aftermarket tips part but mine came with both silicone and memory foam tips included.

They are a bit marmite fit wise so I've heard but with a decent seal they sound absolutely awesome to me, I could imagine spending a fortune trying to beat the sound quality.

I had the newer 1+ and hated them. The fit was horrendous and the sound matched the fit.
The 2 things are absolutely linked. If they fitted properly then the sound would improve immensely IMO

Lypertek Z7 :) would be my pick for under £200 TWS earphones.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom